Range of Operation
- Energy Ranges: 10eV to 20 keV
- Beam Current Ranges: 1 nA to 2 μA
- Spot Size Ranges: 500 μm to 25 mm
- Beam Current Stability: ±1.0% per hour with Emission Current Control or ±10% per hour after warm up without ECC for alkali metal sources.
- Energy Stability: ± 0.01% per hour, ± 0.02% per 8 hours at full output.
- Flexible Controllers: Independent fiber optic control and metering of functions such as ion energy, source, electron energy, field control, extract, focus, X - Y deflection and electron current control.
- Choice of Alkali metal ion sources allow for different ion species
- Fast capacitive beam or dual grid pulsing
- Deflection / Rastering
- Gun-mounted Faraday cups