2.75" Tilt Adapter - 2 Degree
Joins two 2.75"CF components, one with tapped holes and one with clear holes, at a 2° off-set axial angle. Design was initially created for laser applications where it can be advantageous to have a viewport tilted off axis to avoid damage due to reflected beams.
- 2.75"CF Tilt Adapter
- Kimball Physics expanded ID; 1.5" diameter bore
- Alternating clear and tapped holes
- Unitary 316L stainless steel construction
- Weight: 0.57 lb. (0.26 kg)
- CUSTOM angles up to 10 degree available upon request