STEP Files available for all parts
Open bore or solid thin CF flanges for mounting between 2 common CF flanges. Sizes are: 1 1/3, 2 ¾, 4 ½, 6 and 8 in. and in thicknesses of 0.175 and 0.400 in.
- Can be used as spacers
- Solid bore (blank) flanges with custom-sized apertures allow:
- Calibration of the pumping speed of a vacuum pump
- Determination of the out-gassing rate of a vacuum chamber
- For differential pumping.
- Blank flanges can provide a platform for mounting experimental apparatus directly to the membrane
- Provide an easy method for inserting a phosphor screen or similar detector in front of a vacuum window
- Bored flanges 0.400" thick add Groove Grabber® capability to a vacuum system
- Larger ID ports for greater conductance
- Made from 316L stainless steel