FRA-2X1-2 Electron Gun (5 eV to 1000 eV)
EMG-4212 Electron Gun (1 keV to 20 keV)
- All guns UHV Bakeable
- Comprehensive manual with actual gun data included with every gun
- Precision mechanical designs crafted for reliability and longevity
- Complete factory rebuilding, cleaning, re-building and vacuum testing available
- Outstanding technical support – free of charge via telephone and email
- Computer aided simulations for customized designs
Electron guns for surface physics, space physics, accelerators and a host of processing applications.
Range of Operation
- Energy Ranges:1 eV to 100 keV
- Beam Current Ranges:1 nA to 20 mA
- Spot Size Ranges: 15 μm (focused column) to 500+ mm (flood beams)
- Beam Current Stability: feedback-stabilized emission current control; better than ± 0.1% per hour
- Energy Stability: ± 0.01% per hour, ± 0.02% per 8 hours at full output to minimize chromatic aberration.
- Breadth of cathodes: balancing brightness, energy spread, ruggedness, longevity and cost
- Flexible Controllers: Independent fiber optic control and metering of functions such as source, emission current, energy, lens, anode, grid and X - Y deflection.
- Customer-replaceable firing units
- Mechanical alignment during full operation
- Storable control settings
- Computer remote control / metering
- Fast pulsing / Beam blanking
- Deflection / Rastering
- Gun-mounted Faraday cups